About Nikki and Nikki's Fantasies

This story is the middle of a three part series - it's missing the beginning of how it all started and it ends with a new beginning. But it stands alone as a story. Maybe someday I'll write the other two books.

If you've found it, hopefully you are curious about BDSM and how/why it works, in addition to being interested in reading hot sex.

Please start with the November 2007 post "Ready?" -- you can find it in the blog archive to the right of this note. After you click on it, you will need to scroll down to find it below this note. This is not a typical blog; it's much better if you start from the beginning and read it more like a novel.

If you like it, it touches you, or troubles you, or intrigues you, or arouses you, please leave a comment. i really appreciate them! Links or referrals are also great.

Thanks and enjoy.

How to read this blog:

This is a continuous story, more or less, and it starts with "Ready?" from November of 2007.

If you find it confusing, it may be that you started in the middle!

It also really messes up the blog statistics if you don't click through the individual posts; so please do!

Description:

Story of a professional woman turned into a sex-slave; Nikki is readied for auction, evaluated, tested, and finally sold to a Master. Includes graphic descriptions of kinky sex: fellatio, cunnilingus, anal sex, bondage, ropes, group sex, submission, domination, forced sex, gay, lesbian, enema, water sports, etc. Very NSFW.

Friday, January 25, 2008

Beating

Mark had been brought up to speed on what had happened and had agreed that ten lashes was an appropriate penance. He had held Nikki’s face in his hands, searching deep into her soul with his eyes. He had asked her to tell him, directly and simply, that she wanted this beating. That she was ready for it. And he had confirmed with Charles that he was ready to deal with the consequences – as long as Charles didn’t draw blood Nikki would be sufficiently healed prior to the auction. Even if there was some bruising it wouldn’t be too much.

So now it was time. Charles had removed his belt. He had positioned Nikki, still naked, hands by her sides, in the middle of the living room. He had asked Mark to take a seat behind her so she couldn’t even take comfort from the sight of her trainer.

“Before I ask you to bend over, I want to hear you ask me for this.” Charles speech was formal, somber. His tone, his posture, the look in his eye; they all made Nikki take this moment all the much more seriously. Charles meant business.

“Oh, Sir. Please.”

“Please what?”

“Please, Sir, please allow me to earn my absolution. Please give me these strokes. Let me show you how much I want to be forgiven.” Nikki tried to make her voice as earnest as she could. Show her eagerness even now, with how she asked.

“Show me just how eager you are. I want you prostrate, now!”

Nikki fell to her knees and then quickly lowered herself to be face down on the carpet, flattening herself. The posture the ultimate in humility.

“Slither over to my feet, like a snake. And kiss my shoes once more. Show me your gratitude for offering you this opportunity.”

Nikki reacted to his words almost without thinking, slid forward, the carpet rough against her skin. All she wanted was to get him to give her this. Allow her to show him, and show Mark, just how eager she was.

“Good girl. Good job. You look eager, how pretty.” Charles was encouraging. Nikki pressed her lips to his shoes, the smell of the leather reminding her viscerally of the scene in the restaurant. Charles waited until she was done and then continued, “Okay, girl. Kneel up. Give me your face. Look up at me.”

Nikki struggled to her knees. Charles continued. “This is going to hurt.” He looked her in the eye. “I don’t get any pleasure from hurting you. I am doing it for you. You know that.”

“Yes, Sir.”
“I want to hear you. Before each stroke I want you to beg me for it. You will say, ‘please Sir, may I have your belt across my ass? Will you please mark me with the strength of your arm, so that I may be absolved of my sins?’” Charles paused. “Can you say that?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“You may cry out if you need to. Some find it helps. But don’t do it for my benefit. I won’t hit you any less hard or show any mercy because of it.” Again Charles paused for Nikki to respond.

“Yes, Sir.”

“And after each stroke I want you to thank me, to count off how many strokes you have received and how many you still need before you will be absolved. You will say, ‘thank you Sir, for this first stroke. May I please have nine more to achieve my absolution? Until you have achieved all 10.” Charles waited for her assent before continuing.

“Yes, Sir.”

“At the last stroke you will ask me if you have achieved your absolution. And I will decide then. I can still ask you to ask for more. And I may. But when I am done, you will be marked, do you understand?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“When I am done you will be more a slave than you have ever been before. You will be exquisitely aware of your status.”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Are you ready to begin?”

“Yes, Sir.”

With each of her replies Nikki was growing more fearful, but also more confident. She felt her skin tingle at the idea of how much this was going to hurt, and at the idea that it could go on past the ten strokes. But she also felt more and more thrilled by the idea of it. She felt her desire for it grow.

“Beg me then!” Charles was commanding.

“Please Sir, may I have your belt across my ass? Will you please mark me with the strength of your arm, so that I may be absolved of my sins?” Nikki hoped that she had remembered the construct correctly.

“Yes, my dear. I will.” Charles reached over and took Nikki by the arm. “Come stand with your back to me and to your trainer.”

Charles moved Nikki to the center of the room. Positioned her bent almost double, her hands on her ankles, knees a little wider than her hips and slightly bent. In this position, her ass was taut, she could feel her pussy hanging down, her labia slightly parted. She felt incredibly vulnerable.

“Now kiss the belt. This is the instrument of your absolution. The leather of this belt will take away your culpability, cleanse your sins. Kiss it and recognize its power.”

Nikki stretched her neck up and pressed her lips to the wide strip of leather. She really did feel its power. Even just looking at it she could imagine the feel of it, the sound as it cracked into her flesh, the heat and pain. But she felt ready for it. Wanted it. Every ounce of her body craving the release of it.

Charles stood back. Nikki felt the air on her naked buttocks, Felt the moisture between her legs, oozing even now.

Nikki heard the blow before she felt it. A whistling sound as the belt sliced through the air. It was a scary sound and it was so difficult to fight the temptation to protect herself, to stand up, at the very least to close her legs! She fought it, just clenching her buttocks slightly as she anticipated the blow.

And then it hit. The smack like a jolt of force. Then the feeling of the belt sliding over her flesh, leaving a hot trail across her backside. Nikki gasped. It was worse, much worse, than the paddlings she had received during training. Those had been a concentrated impact, the heat building over time. This was like a trail of fire, right away. But now that the leather was gone the heat was radiating up into her body. The sensation traveling away from the site of the blow, burrowing deep into her, collecting in her gut. Her vagina and anus open and now contracting as her body tried to absorb the pain.

How was she ever going to be able to take ten of these? After one felt almost ready to collapse. But she also felt strangely connected to it, at one with it. Like she was becoming the pain.

Nikki centered herself. She was still bent, holding her ankles, the pain screaming in her buttocks. She could feel every inch of her bottom, her pelvis, her orifices. But she needed to do her part, needed to respond.

“Thank you Sir, for this first stroke.” Nikki’s voice shook. “May I please have nine more to achieve my absolution?”

“Good girl. You remembered.” Charles seemed pleased with her. “Let’s take a moment. Tell me. Does it hurt?”

“Yes, Sir. Oh, yes, Sir. It hurts a lot.”

“Good. It should. You deserve this pain.” Charles spoke simply, as if he were talking about a piece of chocolate or special treat. “Now, in your own words, tell me how much you want the rest of the strokes.”

“Oh, Sir, please. I want them badly. I want to feel my whole ass aflame with your punishment. I want to feel my helplessness, feel my submission, and feel my strength. Oh, please continue, Sir, please.”

“And how do you ask me?”

“Please Sir, may I have your belt across my ass? Will you please mark me with the strength of your arm, so that I may be absolved of my sins?”

“Well said, my dear. I will give them to you now.”

The second stroke landed two inches below the edge of the first. If anything it was harder, hotter, and more intense than the first one. Now she felt both stripes pulsing with each heartbeat. Felt the heat layer in on top of the original heat, building, growing in her belly. Felt her pelvic floor convulse, she could imagine what it looked like to Charles, her vagina and asshole winking at him.

“Thank you Sir, for this second stroke.” Nikki’s voice shook. “May I please have eight more to achieve my absolution?”

Eight more! Having only survived two, eight more seemed an eternity. Nikki imagined it. Ohhhh. She felt her ass contracting more as her body struggled to integrate the pain.

“And how do you ask, my pretty?”

Nikki struggled to get the words out. “Please Sir, may I have your belt across my ass? Will you please mark me with the strength of your arm, so that I may be absolved of my sins?” The formula now engraved in her mind. Knowing she would need to say it seven more times.

The third stroke crossed the other two. Nikki had feared that. While the first two were almost like distinct stripes of heat, this one created a stripe, yes, but also two incredibly hot points where the leather landed on skin that was already enflamed. Now the air was forced out of Nikki’s lungs. It was kind of a cross between a gasp and a cry. Involuntary and intense.

Nikki didn’t even feel conscious of thanking Charles and asking for the next stroke, strokes four and five came almost automatically. She said the phrases, her voice cracking and breaking, and he slammed his arm down. She could still feel each distinct stripe, but they crossed in multiple places, and her ass felt like a swollen mass of flesh. So hot she thought it might burst into flame. The blood was rushing to her head from being bent over, so she felt like all of her blood was in her ass and in her head. She felt her pussy hanging down, and was ashamed to feel the familiar ooze of her moisture, her body reacting unbidden. Her desire connecting up to this pain, somehow.

“Oh, how pretty your ass is now!” Charles had paused and was admiring his handiwork. He stepped closer to Nikki and ran his fingertips over her engorged flesh. Even the light touch of his hand felt like a razor against her skin. The stripes were throbbing, she was incredibly aware of them, the heat intense.

Charles leaned over and whispered in her ear. “Half way, my dear.” He let that sink in. “Yes… five more, and maybe more after that. Feel the challenge. Feel how I am testing you. Rise to it.”

He stood back up. “What do you say?”

“Please Sir, may I have your belt across my ass? Will you please mark me with the strength of your arm, so that I may be absolved of my sins?”

Charles hit her the sixth time with even more force than he had before. She swayed under the blow. The pain incredible. Now beyond heat, more like a force deep in her ass, she could feel the stripe itself, but it felt like each of the others was pulsing in sympathy. Her ass a maze of hot welts.

Charles gave her the seventh and eighth in rapid succession. So fast, in fact, that she didn’t even have time to get her breath in between, he demanded she gasp out the phrases and she felt as though she might pass out from lack of oxygen. It felt as though he had removed all the flesh of her ass and was applying the strokes directly to the nerve endings, someplace deep in her. She felt nauseous. But still she hung on, didn’t hesitate to ask for more. Hardly even cried out.

The ninth slammed down over the crest of her ass, overlapping almost exactly with another stroke that had come earlier, the leather flowing back over flesh that was already raw. The pain ripped through and the scream left her mouth before she was conscious of it forming. She closed her mouth on it, swallowed it, struggled to get control over her breathing. She could hear herself whimpering.

“Where is my thanks, slave?” Charles sounded impatient.

“Oh, forgive me, Sir! Thank you Sir, for this ninth stroke.” Nikki’s couldn’t believe she still had another stroke to endure. “May I please have one more to achieve my absolution?”

“Do you think one more is enough? Do you give yourself over to me? Do you trust me to give you exactly what you need?”

Nikki felt like her circuits were jammed. More than one more! Oh! Could she take it? Her legs were like jelly already, the muscles straining, her breath sounding more like sobs than anything else. Her breasts were shaking uncontrollably with each breath. Sweat was running down her sides. And sill she felt the wetness between her legs. She was aware of her arousal.

She swallowed. “Yes, Sir. Do what you feel is right.” As she said the words, Nikki realized that she was ready to take it. Whatever it was. She would survive it. She wanted to show him she could be good. She wanted to be good for him. She felt her raw ass, but she moved away from it in her mind, concentrated on the sensations in her center. Allowed them to flow out. She held on tighter to her ankles and prepared herself.

“Please Sir, may I have your belt across my ass? Will you please mark me with the strength of your arm, so that I may be absolved of my sins?”

“Yes, my dear. And you don’t need to speak again. Just feel this.” Charles raised his arm and delivered 4 more strokes, one right after the other, cracking loudly on impact and digging deep into her buttocks; making her really scream now. She heard her voice crying out. The belt seemed to push the sound directly out of her lungs. Loud. So loud. The tears were running down her face again. Her nose was running. The snot and tears making wet circles on the carpet below her.

Finally Charles stopped. Nikki sniveled in the suddenly quiet room. Her breath wracking her body. She wasn’t sure she could stay in this position, but she knew intuitively that she needed to stay until she was specifically excused. Her whole body was enflamed – her muscles straining maintain the position and her ass! Oh, my! Her ass! She was surprised that there wasn’t a pool of blood under her. She knew Charles had said he wasn’t going to draw blood, but she couldn’t believe he hadn’t.

Amazingly, she still could feel the wetness, warm and comforting, at the center of her pussy. Her ass was still tensing and contracting, her body still anticipating more blows, even though she was pretty sure he was done. She could feel her hips moving slightly in space, trying to flex her tense muscles, trying to work the stiffness out.

A mental image of how she must look flashed into her head. She could imagine the stripes across her ass, the raised red welts, and her ass spread, wide, her anus and vagina on display. The wetness visible to Charles and even to Mark seated across the room. Nikki was so absorbed in feeling it, imagining it, that she didn’t notice Charles extending his hand to cup her pussy.

Nikki felt Charles’ cool hand make contact with her incredibly overheated pussy and just the simple touch was enough to push her up and over the top. She felt the intense sensation rising up from deep within her, his touch melding with the burning heat that had settled in her middle from the beating. It felt like every nerve in her body, from the bottoms of her feet to the top of her head, was traveling down to her cunt and amplifying the sensation. Everything contracted a little bit more, almost impossibly tight, and then spasmed open, her body convulsing and her breath coming out in gasps. She could feel her vagina opening and closing as her body released the tension.

“Yes, girl, that’s right. Feel it. Let it go. That is all the darkness leaving you. Release it. I have exorcised your evil. Let it go.”

Nikki did feel cleansed. She felt the pain and the pleasure pushing everything else out of her consciousness. This was all she was… sensation and obedience. She didn’t need to worry about her urges. She was handing over responsibility to her owners; her trainer, whoever he chose to give her to, whoever she was eventually sold to.

And it was all for her own good. Yes, she was providing service, giving pleasure to her owners. But she was receiving so much more; receiving absolution, achieving simplicity, giving up tension, stress, fear. She was being allowed to exist. Just exist. Despite the flaming hot pain in her buttocks she felt joy rising up in her heart. The sensation of the joy expanding in her chest was the last thing she felt before she started to see little black specks in her field of vision. Her vision continued to narrow and she blacked out.

2 comments:

personisperfect said...

Wow ! each strike is so well described, that i felt a tension in my arms reading that chapter !
Cant say much more, this chapter seems to touch the "center of gravity" of Nikki's condition of slave, and of the situation of master.

Azura said...

Very descriptive, Svie, I could picture myself there, feeling each lash...